Control: tag -1 + moreinfo

Hi,

Piotr Pokora wrote (03 Oct 2012 11:02:22 GMT) :
> Attached.

Thank you, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

On http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=692358#17
you wrote:

 "I am not sure due to #688966.
  If midgard2-core is accepted to stable, then php5-midgard2
  might break."

If midgard2-core "might break" another package that's currently in
testing, then IMHO this should be expressed in terms of binary package
dependencies, and perhaps it should be made explicit that the unblock
request for midgard2-core should be considered in lockstep with the
unblock request for php5-midgard2 if that's actually the case?

(After reading the two bug logs and related ones for a while, I'm
still not sure I clearly understand what's at stake and what should be
done next, so 1. I might be totally wrong and confused and 2.
adding some clarity to the mix probably would not hurt.)

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri