user release.debian....@packages.debian.org
usertags 706209 = pu
tags 706209 + wheezy
retitle 706209 pu: ejabberd/2.1.10-4+deb7u1
thanks

Hi,

On Fri, 2013-04-26 at 15:46 +0400, Konstantin Khomoutov wrote:
> Usertags: freeze-exception

Ah, an easy way to spot people using old versions of reportbug. ;-)
(That usertag is deprecated and recent reportbugs won't offer it.)

> Please unblock package ejabberd 2.1.10-5.
>
> It fixes one important bug [1] which prevents certain (correct) XMPP
> client implementations (namely, the XMPP library used by git-annex) to
> authenticate against the ejabberd server while using the SCRAM SHA-1
> SASL authentication mechanism.

As mentioned to Rhonda on IRC, as that isn't an RC issue I'd prefer that
it got some further testing and we look at including the fix in the
first point release.

Regards,

Adam