Hi!

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 19:47:16 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Control: tags -1 + confirmed
>
> For some reason, this didn't make it to debian-release; that's usually
> related to attachment size, but they don't seem /that/ big...

This has been the case with all my last dpkg requests, I guess there's
something in them that bothers the mailing list setup… :/

> This looks okay overall; thanks. I'm assuming that the changes have been
> tested on a stable system, particularly the Replaces.

Yes. Let me know if and when you want this uploaded to the stable
queue.

> Is there a plan for fixing #717983 in unstable in the near future? As
> things currently stand, 1.16.11 would have to be pushed in to testing as
> part of the point release.

Yes, sorry about that, I didn't want to push an upload yet due to some
problems with the commit mailing list, and because when manpages-it got
fixed the problem became pretty much non-urgent. But on a second thought
it might be blocking packages depending on 1.17.0 features, so I could
have for example lowered the severity (even if temporarily).

In any case I was planning on releaseing 1.17.2 in a couple of days
anyway, so that should turn this into a non-issue.

Thanks,
Guillem