On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
<lisan...@debian.org> wrote:
[snip]
> I've called other distro's maintainers in Qt's devel ML [QTMSG] with little
> feedback and over IRC to Fedora and OpenSuse people. Over Fedora lands, one
> Qt maintainer told me they where going to push the ABI change without SONAME
> bump while an ARM maintainer cried for a SONAME bump. I had no reply from
> OpenSuse.

Just for the record, the Fedora guys have just told me that they went
away swiching qreal to double
in Qt5 without SONAME bump because they also had few packages builded
against it.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/