At Tue, 03 Jul 2012 00:44:00 +0300,
Yavor Doganov wrote:

> At Sun, 01 Jul 2012 00:02:17 +0100,
> Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>
> > If we postponed the main transition(s) until wheezy+1, would the
> > gnustep-base upload be the only thing required for wheezy?
>
> Yes, it would be the only thing needed if we talk about the core
> GNUstep packages (-make, -base, -gui, -back).  We'll have to fix the
> RC bugs in the other packages, but that goes without saying.

I'm working on the SOGo packaging and just saw that we haven't done
this transition yet. What is blocking it? Lack of time? Is there
anything I can help with? I don't have a lot of time available either,
but if it is just packaging gnustep-base 1.24.6 and uploading it I
should be able to help with that.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Dekkers