Control: tags -1 confirmed moreinfo

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 10:22:01AM +0100, Andreas Rönnquist wrote:
> Please unblock package xye
>
> xye in testing adds an extra separator to a folder which it uses to
> build complete filenames. This results in strings for files that are
> different from the results of the version in current stable, and this
> in its turn results in that a savegame from stable will be for
> different map than what is available in the testing version. So a game
> began in wheezy won't be able to be finished in the jessie version.
>
> The bug (#771702) isn't release-critical, but it would be nice to have
> it fixed.
>
> debdiff attached.
>
> unblock xye/0.12.2+dfsg-3

I would be willing to accept this change, but this package isn't in the
archive, so we can't unblock it. Please upload it and remove the moreinfo tag
from this bug.

Please note that Dec 5th is the last day we accept non-RC fixed, so if you
want this change in jessie, you'll have to do the upload by then.

Cheers,

Ivo