On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 11:31:39AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> We have been pushing new upstream releases as security updates both in
> wheezy and in squeeze. It's likely that this will need to happen again
> during the 5 years of Jessie.
>
> Given this, it seems to me that pushing wordpress 4.1 in Jessie during the
> freeze should be considered too.
For the same reason, I agree with Raphael.  The short-term pain for
getting wordpress 4.1 in will benefit over its lifecycle as the newer
the package is to the then "current" the easier it is to maintain it.

If there must only be a change for this fix, I can change the trigger
line only, but it is a second preference.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small (@smallsees)   http://enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org/   csmall at : debian.org