Control: tags -1 confirmed moreinfo

Hi Christian,

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 04:58:41PM -0500, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I would like to get the RT pre-approval for a planned upload of
> fonts-android, to address #772687 ("fallback font is installed too
> early to fontconfig"). This bug severely affects Japanese environment
> display, particularly since fonts-droid is installed by default into
> the Japanese desktop environment.

This looks fine, except for the change in the old changelog entry (I guess
that was a mistake). Please go ahead and remove the moreinfo tag from this bug
once the upload is in unstable.

> Therefore, the bug currently severity:important but one could consider
> it RC for Japanese users.

In that case, you could change the severity of this bug (but if you just fix
it, that doesn't really matter).

Cheers,

Ivo