Control: tags -1 + moreinfo

On Fri, 2015-04-03 at 16:18 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> There's some pending changes for dpkg targetting wheezy I'd like to
> include as part of a security upload (as agreed with the security
> team). The proposed changes have been part of unstable/jessie for a
> while. I requested additional testing from my last d-d-a mail but
> didn't get any positive or negative results back (yet?).

If this is for a security update, which changes from the list that you
provided are you asking us to approve? Or are the changes for the
security update in addition to those mentioned in this request?

> The prospective changelog would be something like this:

Does "prospective" here refer just to the wording of the changelog, or
to the list of fixes that you're proposing to include?

Regards,

Adam