reassign 803368 ftp.debian.org
retitle 803368 RM: ioapps -- RoM, dead upstream
user release.debian....@packages.debian.org
usertags 803368 - rm

On 29/10/15 11:55, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 11:38 +0100, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>>> Upstream is dead. I have email him multiple times and had no
>> response.
>>> Even the Google Code page, which now Google has shutdown, has not
>> been
>>> migrated to a new home.
>>>
>>> There is no point in maintaining something where the upstream is
>>> inactive.
>>
>> Is this for testing/sid or for stable?
>
> This should apply only to testing/sid version.
>
> The one is stable is not plagued by any bug, so we can leave it as it
> is.

Right. Then it should be removed from sid first, and then the removal will
automatically happen from testing. Removals from sid are handled by the ftp
team, thus reassigning.

Cheers,
Emilio