Hi Norbert,

Am Mi. Feb. 24 01:08:41 2016 GMT+0100 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> Hi Holger,
>
> >Beside this, the same bug has to be fixed in the trunk branch of
> >release-notes as well, to make sure the problem does not re-occur after
> >the release of Stretch.
>
> As I wrote in my last email, this is not the case in unstable or testing, as
> dvipdfmx has been fixed, as well as the font squeeze between gs fonts and TeX
> Live fonts has been resolved.
>
> To repeat, there is no problem on Stretch, at least for the moment. Before
> release it would be a good idea to throw an eye onto one of the PDFs, though.

I got your point: there is no problem on testing and unstable.

But in that moment, when Stretch is getting stable, we have the same
situation again, where pdfs might be crippled:
the machine www- master, which builds the release-notes, is running
Jessie (at least for some months, until DSA has upgraded all machines
to Stretch), and when the release-notes trunk was not fixed before, the
pdfs are crippled again.

Thanks for your work !

Holger

--