On Sun, 2016-08-07 at 00:11 +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> The wanna-build documentation on release.d.o [0] mentions "If you are
> asking for a dep-wait, an additional give-back is not needed", which
> seems to be incorrect based on your reply.
>
> Is the documentation outdated perhaps?
>
> [0] https://release.debian.org/wanna-build.txt

No, I think I was just impatient and forgot that while the state
initially changed to "bd-uninstallable", the dep-wait would have become
visible after the next trigger run, rather than immediately.

(However, it appears that it didn't work, in any case:

dose-builddebcheck changed state of node-mapnik_3.5.13+dfsg-1~exp1
(ppc64el) from dep-wait to Needs-Build
dose-builddebcheck changed state of
python-mapnik_1:0.0~20160726-1c4a51d-1~exp1 (ppc64el) from dep-wait to
Needs-Build

followed by repeated failures. If there any other queries, please raise
them on debian-wb-team@).

Regards,

Adam