On 2016-10-03 15:01, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
On 2016-10-03 09:49:42, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
[...]
No, I meant "jessie" - please presume I might know what I'm doing here.
:-) "stable" will work, but the codename is preferred, as it is more
self-documenting.

Ouch, ok. :/ Sorry about that - previous p-u I made were made with the
"stable" codename, so I assumed I was correct.

It's a correct choice. It's just not the one we prefer. :-)

[devref]
(Nevertheless, it does correctly
document ${codename}-security for uploads to the security archive, so it
would be useful to be explicit for stable as well.)

Understood.

Is there anything I should be doing now short of fixing the fine
documentation? :)

Nope, you're all done :)

Regards,

Adam