I'm on web page

I click on the "s390" link under "other images", which is a link to

If instead you click on the link for "the lenny page", and the the s390 link under "other images" there it will take you to this page.

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-s390/current/images/

These images have not been updated in some time but they do support installing from stable, testing and unstable and seem to work both as install images and as a rescue system.

http://lophos.multibuild.org/d-i/images/daily/

and I get the following error in my browser (eventually, after a timeout):

   Unable to load page

   Problem occurred while loading the URL
http://lophos.multibuild.org/d-i/images/daily/

   Cannot connect to destination

I assume that the server is down.  Again.  (Or should I say still?)
What is the deal with this server?  Why does it always seem to be down?
If it's unreliable then it should be fixed or replaced, should it not?

I also get this error and have for some time, as such I would like to reach out and offer system support help to whoever runs that system or propose the s390 daily build effort move to "http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/"; or "http://people.debian.org/"; like other platforms.

This is of course complicated by the fact that I cannot find direct contact information for the owner of lophos.multibuild.org, but if anyone on this list knows how to pass this offer along please do so!

Regards,
Ian Corbett