Dear Maintainer,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.

On a short glimpse I found the following licenses that you did not mention in
your debian/copyright:
 doc/search.js:// Natural Docs is licensed under the GPL.
 tools/check_test_ran.py:# Software License Agreement (BSD License)
 deps/parallel_quickstep/CMakeModules/FindCUDA/make2cmake.cmake:# The MIT
License
 deps/threadpool/boost/threadpool/pool.hpp:* Boost Software License, Version 1.0
 deps/opende/include/ode/ode.h: * LICENSE.TXT and LICENSE-BSD.TXT for more
details.
 deps/opende/GIMPACT/include/GIMPACT/gim_radixsort.h: GIMPACT-LICENSE-LGPL.TXT
and GIMPACT-LICENSE-BSD.TXT for more details.
There might be other stuff missing.

Please add all licenses/copyright information to debian/copyright.

  Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.