Jose, could you please fix some lintian warnings:

W: gazebo source: invalid-escape-sequence-in-dep5-copyright \ (paragraph at
line 22)
W: gazebo source: missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright lgpl
(paragraph at line 71)
W: gazebo source: invalid-short-name-in-dep5-copyright lgplv3+ (paragraph
at line 54)

Thanks

Anton