Hi,
I've already (for myself) ported many to Debian many packages that are
only on Kali.
Some of them may not have the quality to pass the tests done by Lintian
or obey to Debian guidelines.
Anyway, I'd be more than interested in giving times to help out.

I'm on the step of contacting a local Debian member to have myself
authenticated in "real life" with my id cards.

If there's anything that I could do as a start ?

I've seen you as maintainer of many of the Debian security packages.

I know there's another person wanting to port the "seclists" package
over to Debian. I've told him that I've already done this for my
personal use and offered to check against each other the differences
between both result we may have in the results.
For myself, I've noted that SecLists is not maintained anymore by OWASP.

If you ever want to take a look at all I've done, let me know how would
it be easier for you.

I could simply put the files online (.dsc / .deb) ?

And if I can give a hand in any way...

I do programing mostly in C/C++ but mostly in ADA (95/2003).
I've done some PHP for personal work too.

The first ones are used by security tools for their fast and effective
way of doing things. But today I've seen tools written in nearly all
language possible.

Thanks for your time and just let you know that you work is greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,
--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside