On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 03:43:32AM +0200, Luis Gomez - InfoEmergencias wrote:
> I am as well trying to build secure systems (what an ethereus term!). In my
> case I wanted to try grsecurity but I think I won't be able to use it in a
> good way unless I spend quite a lot of time reading their docs first. However
> I'm right now coming to a problem that probably others face as well:
> combining multiple kernel patches.
>
> In our particular case, it's Linux 2.4.21 + grsecurity + XFS. It's been a
> headache today, tomorrow I'll keep on trying to merge the two patches
> together.

 Luckily, that's a solved problem.  Con Kolivas's -ck3 patch for 2.4.21
includes grsecurity and XFS.  (I didn't mention it before because I didn't
realize it was significant. (I'm not using ACLs).)  Con's webpage is
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ckolivas/kernel/

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X([EMAIL PROTECTED] , s.ca)