> Christian Meder wrote:
>
> I tested the glibc2.1 with 2.0.35 and 2.1.125 and it works great. The ^Z
> problem should be fixed.
>
> If you've got any problems with any of the packages please report it to
> the list.

I've tried 2.0.35 and I get unsupported sparc system calls 13 and 102
messages (not really a big problem I've just patched the kernel to
remove the messages).

With 2.1.125 the problems are more serious. The serial console is dead.

It just repeats:

zs_open ttyS0, tty overwrite.

If I type anyting an oops occurs. Everyting else is fine.

System is a SS2 with 96Mb of RAM.

I can send any relevant files to anybody interested.

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott Ashcroft                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]