>       Hi all,
>       I installed Debian Sparc in 2 Sparc/4. One is running X and the other
> not :( The packages are the same in both. I made the kbd device in the two.
>       When I type startx the following error occurs:
>       No screen founds.

You are probably missing the /dev/fb* nodes. Try (cd /dev; ./MAKEDEV fb)

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87