Thank you!
        It did the trick.
        Now what about csh error?

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~$ csh
        csh: Symbol `_IO_2_1_stdin_' has different size in shared object,
consider
        re-linking
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~$

        I'm loving these Sparc running Linux (mainly Debian). More than 2000
packages. :) Then came back to life.
        Have a nice day,                Paulo Henrique
Quoting Anders Hammarquist ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):