Hi everyone!

I have been trying to get Solaris binaries to run on my SPARCclassic under
Debian Linux.
I have recompiled the kernel (2.2.18pre21) with built in support fot this.
But how do I run them? My shell just tells me there is "no such file or
directory" when i try to run them from a command line!

Regards, Lars Johansson

--
Lars M. Johansson                                     +44 (0)7880 633134
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The UNIX system has a command, nice, which allows a user to voluntarily
 reduce the priority of his process, in order to be nice to other users.
 Nobody ever uses it"
                               A. S. Tanenbaum, Modern Operating Systems