These images are based off of the latest Vger CVS. Also, they've been
compiled with the old trusty egcs64 since it seems there is atleast one
case of gcc-3.0-sparc64 causing a failure on an E250(or was it E450?).

Anyway, if you had unexplained boot failures from the previous images,
please try these.

One other noteworthy bit, is that these images contain a patch for
ieee1394/ohci1394 to make it work for big-endian (IOW, UltraSPARC). Also
contains my patch to the SBP-2 (ieee1394 harddrive) driver, which seems to
be pretty stable for most cases.

Let me know how they do, and I'll get a new set of boot images using
these soon.

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/kernels/

Ben

`  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  '