Matt Zimmerman wrote:
On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 12:43:11AM +0100, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:

Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i've been thinking that way and wished to install a normal debian on it
but considering the fact that there's no screen and no keyboard, it stils need to perform customisations, isn't it ?

Can't the stock Debian installer be run with a serial console?

Yes.

The problem for me is not to perform the installation (in theory ;) ) but to customize the debian system for the Soekris. As i've never done this, i was hoping some of you guys had already done this or maybe could lead me to the right thing.

Répondre à