Incoming from Ishwar Rattan:
> On Sun, 30 May 2004, s. keeling wrote:

> > > Can't boot or run debian as I did not make a boot-floppy :-(
> >
> > Got a Debian CD?  Or Knoppix?
>
> I have Knoppix-3.4 cd.

Then you can do anything including boot Debian, make a boot floppy,
fix lilo.conf, move kernels around, etc.  Heck, if your Mandrake
boots, you can do all that too.

Find some empty directories in Mandrake, mount your Debian partitions
on them, then fix away.  Or use Knoppix as a rescue disk, boot to
single user, mount Debian partitions, ...

- -