Jamin W. Collins([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is reported to have said:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:49:10AM -0400, Michael B Allen wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:19:14 -0600
> > "Jamin W. Collins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Direct print is the only way I can get reliable output here (I have both
> > > options).  Almost every time I use Xprint the last part of a line is
> > > missing between pages.  I haven't been able to locate a cause for this.
> >
> > Is your paper definition correct? If it is set as A4 or something other than
> > Letter that might account for the incorrect size.
>
> Yes, it set to letter (which is correct for the paper I'm using) on both
> the cups client and server machines.  Any postscript printing works
> fine, but not xprinting.

And in /etc/Xprint/C/print/attributes/document ???

ie

*content-orientation: portrait
*copy-count: 1
*default-medium: na-letter
*default-printer-resolution: 300

and it took these lines in .bash_profile to get Xprint to work,
here at least,

.bash_profile
XPSERVERLIST="`/etc/init.d/xprint get_xpserverlist`"
export XPSERVERLIST
export LPDEST="lpp"

Wayne
--
The programmer's national anthem is 'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH'.