On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:48:52 +0300
Justinas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi list!
>
>       There is an computer game club with 49 computers running linux. I would be
> glad to hear any suggestions how to build entirely system that forbids users to
> execute any other programs or scripts, only games, browsers and some office
> programs. The main aim of this, to keep computer out of trash and make
> administrators life easer. Could somebody share experience on some kind computer
> kiosk systems. Any suggestions, critics are acceptable.
>
>       Thanks in advance!
>
> ________
> Justinas, an administrator.
> http://www.patikimi.lt - open source solutions for business.
>

> --

Thanks in great deal to everybody who replied any suggestions. I got another idea for
future computer club inovations: to use a HTML desktop;] But also, there are a lot of
details to consider. Club opens on 3rd of August, so be sure, that some your ideas are
fulfilled somewhere in Lithuania(Europe). [;

Thanks and good luck!

________