My posts on the usenet mirror aren't making the web archive, So I'm
chiming in here.

From what I've seen, it's multiple ISPs with the problem. I haven't
received any list mail since Saturday night, when the usual load is
hundreds per day. The usenet mirror is not showing it's usual load.

I haven't changed anything on my end. The feed just dried up.

There is no increased spam in my ISPs spam folder. The messages aren't
even getting *to* the ISP.

Since the problem is not unique to me or my ISP, I would be inclined to
look further upstream for the problem.