I'm trying to set up a Compaq LTE 5400 on stable (Woody), and as ever the dreaded
XFree86 set-up is driving me up the wall. It's a Cirrus Logic CL5478 card apparently,
and has an LCD with 16bit colour 800x600 native display. Card is just a 1 meg video
card.

I can get a normal'ish looking session up, but the moment I move my mouse or any
windows the screen starts displaying corruption. Has anyone ever configured this
laptop with XFree86 4.1 successfully, and if so is there an XFree86-4 config file I
could take from you?

Thanks in advance for any information, Ian