On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 07:09:00PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> --- Simon Huggins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does that mean that xfce4 is a good compromise then between both of
> > these concepts given you can install as many or as few of the
> > components as you like once you have the basic libraries installed?
> > ;)
> In that sense, then perhaps.  But XFCE4's only good thing is that it
> has plenty of eye-candy.  You can't do a thing with it other than
> that.

I understand that a window manager/desktop environment is a personal
choice but saying you can't do a thing with it is just wrong; it
satisfies my requirements well.  I wouldn't have put so much time into
fixing up the packages for Debian if I didn't think it was useful.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|              "Cerulean is a gentle breeze..." - Pusher              |_