Marcelo Zacarias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

) I've heard good comments about Grail (python based) but not tried
) it yet myself.  Don't have the URL but a search will find it.

I like Grail.  It handles many modern html aspects, such as tables,
frames, etc.  There are times when it uses a lot of memory
and rare occasions where it disappears entirely, but all in all
it does pretty good.

The standard url is http://monty.cnri.reston.va.us/grail/

Searching for Python and Grail can be troublesome considering
the popularity of its namesake.

Mike

Mike Wilson     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Debian Linux!
senseitachi wa boku wo  fuan ni suru kedo
sore hodo taisetsuna kotoba wa nakatta
--The Blue Hearts [shounen no shi]