On Sep 9,  7:50pm, Shaya Potter wrote:
> Subject: Re: seeking WWW browser (smaller than Netscape)
:
: If you want to view it that way, graphics were not html, they were a
: Mosiac'ism.

I don't know the history of it, but I'll take your word.  In any case,
minimal support for inline graphics are now part of the HTML
specification.  Tables have also been added (recently) to the standard;
frames have not.  As such, it's not likely that Mosaic or Lynx will
support frames in the near future.  (Tables are being added to Mosaic.
 I don't know the status of tables in Lynx).

That leaves only a short list of commercial browsers, and that was
really my point.  (Actually, I don't know of any other commercial
browsers that run on Linux and support frames.)

Chris -)-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Networking and Telecommunications Services