On 15 Jan 1997, Steve Dunham wrote:

> The guy at LSL says that he will make a Debian-only CD (with the whole
> thing on it) if we can come up with a single floppy installation
> system (he will include the single floppy too).  (He also said
> something about helping to support the project too.)

Hmmm....seems to me that Windows NT is a three floppy system.  Although
three is certainly less than six, three is significantly more than one.

My advice to those looking to install Debian via floppy: Use brand new
floppies.  Format then under DOS.  If you get any bad sectors, you got a
bad disk.

  --Pete
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590
Bucknell University                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.