I have two small questions today ;) :

a) where can I find information about what the
   different debian run-levels are used for?
   0 is halt, 6 is reboot, 1 is singleuser, but
   what about the rest? Are there an multiuser with
   X and one without X?

b) when I do an 'lsmod' it says that appletalk, ipx
   and serial modules are installed. They are used
   by "0 (autoclean)" or "1 (autoclean)".
   What does autoclean mean? I think I should get rid
   of appletalk and ipx as I don't use them and they're
   just wasting my memory...

Thanks in advance...

  // Jonas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2:201/262.37]