> From: "John T. Larkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Harvey Mudd should be producing somewhere between 3 and 4 M kps by
> > tomarrow.  Right now, most of us are running under [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> > but we can change that if Bruce still disagrees with our possition.
>
> I asked the people at Zero to lump our points in with those for
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] . They are either doing that or just deleting our
> submissions from the log, I'm not sure.

I was hoping to have the proxy set up first so you could also ask them
to transfer the points to the "www.debian.org" machine and the "debian.org"
domain.  Would you ask them that, too?  (when the proxy is running)

                                          Brian
                                 ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

 Generated by Signify v1.01.  For this and more, visit http://www.verisim.com/

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.