Hmm, I was looking towards something more specific, I just didn't know
yet, whether the kernel IP-Accounting was sufficient for my purposes;
which it unfortunately isn't...

  I'd need to get a finer split in traffic list, I'd need to get an
accounted list indicating each service and each new destination
separately. Is there a package to do that yet?

  I mean - if I understand it correctly, the only way to realize this,
would be to add "zillions" of IP-Accounting rules, one for each
service/destination combination,  right?

  Benedikt

signoff

          Hiroshima '45           Chernobyl '86           Windows '95