Hi everybody!

I'm new to Debian. Yesterday I tried to install Debian 1.3, and I got 2
problems:

1. Installation.

Everythig workes fine, until I selected 'Make the Hard Disk Bootable'.
There was an error message like 'Can't install lilo on second Hard Disk' (I
can't remember exactly). I installed Linux on my second scsi-drive:
/dev/sdb7  > /     (40 MB)
/dev/sdb9  > /usr  (1.5 GB)
/dev/sdb10 > /home (250 MB)
/dev/sdb11 > /var  (150 MB)
/dev/sdb12 > swap

I have already installed OS/2-Bootmanager in /sda1. At the moment I need to
use a bootdisk to start Linux :(

2. Compiling a Custom Kernel
I ran 'make menuconfig' in /usr/src/linux. I can't change the Soundblaster
Settings (Base Adress, IRQ, Hi and Low-DMA...). There is allways the
message 'You entered an invalid value'.

What did I wrong?

yours joerg