On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Johannes Martinez wrote:

   Uh-oh, I'm on thin ice with some of your mail questions as I've barely
got my system running so I'll let some other chime in with their responses
there (as you can see, you've almost exhausted my puddle-deep pool of mail
knowledge:-).

> This i'd like to know more about.  Does it work well with slrn or tin?

   I'm not sure about slrn, but it works like a champ with tin.  Just invoke
tin as "tin -r" to make it read from the local nntp server.

                          | Debian GNU/ __      o
 Regards,                 |            / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...