Dear friends,

today I have packaged a staroffice installer.  Last week some people
have asked for a .deb of it. It works for me so far.  It tries to
install some menu entries and has a wrapper around the executables
because otherwise you would run into problems because of missing
variables.

Could some of you please fetch the package and try it out.  If you
have encountered any errors, please let me know.  As I have a very
high workload at the moment it would be a good idea to look at the
source and send me a diff.

On my machine the menus weren't updated.  Could someone who is
familiar with the menues stuff please take a look at the code?

The package can be found on:

ftp.infodrom.north.de
/pub/people/joey/debian/beta

Thanks in advance and have fun with it,

        Joey

--
Individual Network e.V.                _/                     OrgaTech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            _/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]