    Chad> Just added another IRC network to the #debian channel net.

    Chad> We currently have Undernet , Linpeople and EFNet linked
    Chad> together through Bots.  Giving people on one irc network
    Chad> access to help from the other irc networks.

Until about 3 days ago, I'd been sitting on the #Debian channel every
day, all alone, on EFnet. But then a bunch of warez d00ds came and
took it away.

I don't know if we're going to get anything interesting off of EFNet's
#Debian; I was there every day for about 7 months and had maybe 4
people who weren't interested in warez or porn come by.

--
Brought to you by the letters Y and S and the number 3.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half." -- They Might Be Giants