Shaleh wrote:

> I have 64 mb of RAM, what is a good size for my swap partition??

How about whatever you need?
My old computer had 24 MB of RAM and I used to swap about 15 MB
(typically).

I now have 64 MB on a new computer and have not enebled a swap
partition (or file) yet.  I'm waiting to put in a second disk soon
and wioll put the swap on that disk.

I'm currently using:
Memory:      Total        Used        Free      Shared     Buffers      Cached
Mem:         63064       33984       29080       20756        4388       15564
Swap:            0           0           0

So I could probably live without any swap at all!
Depends on what you do...
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada