On 28 Nov 1997, Erv Walter wrote:

THANKYOU!!!!!

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to get my AWE64
recognized by the sound driver.  Number 2 in your note below got my AWE64
working.!!!!   I did try adding two lines similar to what you had, but
mistakenly called them IO 0 instead of IO 1 and IO 2.  Your example showed
me my error.

Best regards,
                                Nick