I've got to get a new modem for a Debian machine.  My requirements
are that it be one of the Rockwell 56k standard ones, of course, that it
do fax, and I'd like it to be able to handle voice.  What I'd really
love is to set up a voice mailbox system on my Debian box.

   So I was wondering, is there any such software for Debian to allow me
to use a voice modem and set up such a mailbox system?  Also, does
anyone have any recommendations of particular modems which would meet my
specs above?  I'd appreciate any input; thanks in advance.

--
 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o