In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Hamish Moffatt) writes:
> There is a dynamic module (.so) for Apache if you use the precompiled
> PHP/FI package. I'm not sure which versions of Apache it works with though;
> I have used it with 1.1.
I've tried adding the php_mod.so to the modules list in httpd.conf but get
an error when Apache reloads.

> You can set up MIME handlers in your srm.conf so that you can access
> ..phtml documents directly without the /cgi-bin/php.cgi/path business,
> even without the module. You only need the module for speed.
I'll have to RTFM _again_ and figure out what I've missed.  The "nasty-
path" method works for me but, for some reason, not the direct phtml
method...

--
                                       _ _
Steve Kostecke                        | (_)_ __  _   ___  __