from Martin Schulze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
:On Tue, Dec 30, 1997 at 09:30:05AM +0100, Dr. Andreas Wehler wrote:
:> This mail is from my old uni-account.  I'm having massive problems
:> with my new private email address, from which any mail to debian.org
:> is refused for an entry in the "badmailfrom list". Please?... Thank
:
:Yes, t-online.de is listed in the badmailfrom list.  It has been added
:due to spam I think.
:
:What you could do against it is to get another provider.  I know that
:there's at least franken.de and mayn.de in your area providing reasonable
:access to the internet.

 Thank you for the answer.  The color of my face has become bleached a
bit.  Nevertheless I hope this is more a joke than the last answer, or
is it in the spirit of debian to cut all folks from any debian
conncetion for historical reasons?  I know that T-Online keeps an eye
or two on spammers, so the *masters of each side should be able to
solve any problems with spammers.

 Thank you.
    Andreas.

--
Dr. Andreas Wehler  Tel./Fax.:  (+49)  202  75 36 64
Luebecker Str. 16   email:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]