On Tue, Dec 30, 1997 at 06:57:41PM +0100, Dr. Andreas Wehler wrote:

> :Yes, t-online.de is listed in the badmailfrom list.  It has been added
> :due to spam I think.

>  Thank you for the answer.  The color of my face has become bleached a
> bit.  Nevertheless I hope this is more a joke than the last answer, or
> is it in the spirit of debian to cut all folks from any debian
> conncetion for historical reasons?  I know that T-Online keeps an eye

No, but as spam has come up the debian lists aren't excluded .  As we
couldn't tell the spammers not to use the debian lists we needed a different
mechanism.  I don't know exactly how the list has been generated but
I think it comes from spamdb and it's resources.  You might want to
check that out.

Regards

        Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  26129 Oldenburg /
 /                            Erfahrung ist eine nützliche Sache /