>> Hi!
>>

>> > mfrattola> localhost mail deliver locally don't rewrite header
>> > mfrattola> LAN mail deliver thru eth0 don't rewrite header
>> > mfrattola> internet mail deliver thru ppp0 rewrite header
>> >
>> >    This is possible by
>> >  a) defining mailers, and modifying sendmail.cf to add a inexpensive
>> >     smtp mailer (copy the smtp mailers and call them lsmtp et akk
>> >  b) look at ruleset 1 and prevent rewrites for the LAN, while allowing
>> >     rewrites for external addresses
>>
>> I wrote such m4s. I don't think they're perfect, but they work !-)
>> I offer to share em. shall I send em to the list?

I would like them if possible, as this is exactly what I am still trying to get
working 100%, you can always email them to me directly if you would prefer.

Would Qmail be any better at doing this type of thing.  Or how easy is it to
translate sendmail m4 config file to smail or qmail configs.

Regards

Graham