W Paul Mills writes:

>> nr# ldconfig
>> ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/i486-linuxaout/libdb.so.1 (No such
>> file or directory), skipping
>> ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libext2fs.so (No such file or
>> directory), skipping
>> ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libe2p.so (No such file or
>> directory), skipping
>> ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libuuid.so (No such file or
>> directory), skipping

> These are probably just soft links to files that no longer exist. If
> so, delete them and rerun ldconfig.

Yes. You are right.

$ ls -l /usr/lib/i486-linuxaout/
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           15 Oct 16  1997 libdb.so.1 ->
libdb.so.1.85.1

And these symlinks are leftovers from upgrades in my system -- not
sure which upgrades.

I guess I'll just delete them and just forget about it :^>

Thanks.

--
Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella                 Product Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.conexware.com