Dear website developer or linuxer:

I follow two boods, one is "HTML for the World Wide Web with XHTML and CSS" the other is "Teach yourself WEbPublishing with HTML and XHTML"

may be best weblanguage is java or java script, let me explore html and cgi and perl first

by many try, when I hit my submit bottom , it finally show somthing

This is example of CGI Script

-----------------------------------------my entrance.cgi--------------------
#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use CGI ':standard';

my @param=param();

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<html><body>\n";
print "This is an example CGI script.\n";

foreach my $name (param()) {
my @value = param($name);
print "<p>The field with the NAME attriabute equal to <b>
}
print "</body></html>";

but that is not correct or good enough, I still expect the print out the
name field i collect from visitor(ie CPU, motherboard, harddisk, etc...) and value field( the price of cpu, motherboard, harddisk, etc...)

please help

--
Sincere Eric
www.linuxspice.com