Hello Robert!

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Robert Harrington wrote:

> I am a very new user to Debian/Linux and I just want to know how to access my
> floppy drive, fd0?

The easiest way to access MSDOS formatted floppies (Win3.11, Win95, .. ,WinNT)
is to use mtools, mtools is also provided as a Debian package.

Yo can use any MSDOS command just adding the m prefix, for instance:

to copy files from a floppy in "a:" type

mcopy a:*

or just mcopy a:

Everything works similar

regards,